1. The Buyer is entitled to withdraw from the Purchase Contract without stating a reason in accordance with Section 7 et seq. Act no. 102/2014 Coll. on consumer protection when selling goods or services on the basis of a distance contract or contracts concluded outside the premises of the seller and amending and supplementing certain laws (hereinafter referred to as the “Consumer Protection Act for Distance Sales”) within 14 days of receipt of the goods respectively. from the date of conclusion of the contract for the provision of the service, if the seller has fulfilled in due time the information obligations pursuant to § 3 par. 1 (a) h) of the Act on Consumer Protection in Distance Sales. The Customer may withdraw from the Contract in accordance with Section 7 et seq. Act no. 102/2014 Coll. on consumer protection in the sale of goods or services, even before the withdrawal period begins. If the goods are made to measure or according to specific customer needs or assignments, the exemption described in point 8 applies.
2. It is possible to withdraw from the contract in a demonstrable manner – in writing or by e-mail, using the withdrawal form attached to these GTC.
3. After the withdrawal from the contract, the buyer is obliged to deliver the goods to which the withdrawal from the contract is delivered to the seller / not as cash on delivery / to the address Silberman, sro, Glejárska 7, 03101 Liptovský Mikuláš, Slovakia, or hand over to the seller no later than 14 days from delivery of a notice of withdrawal. The Seller is obliged to take over the delivered or personally delivered goods from the Buyer. It is necessary to attach a copy of the tax document sent by the seller with the goods. We do not accept cash on delivery.
4. The Seller shall, without undue delay, return within 14 days from the date of delivery of the notice of withdrawal to the consumer any payments received from him under the contract or in connection therewith, including the costs of delivery, delivery and postage, or other costs and fees, to the bank account from which the buyer paid the purchase price.
5. The Seller shall not be obliged to reimburse the Buyer for additional costs if the consumer has expressly chosen a different way of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller. Additional costs are the difference between the cost of delivery chosen by the consumer and the cost of the cheapest normal delivery method offered by the seller.
6. The Buyer is responsible for any impairment of the goods. For your return to be accepted by us, the product must be new and unused. Unused means without any scuffs, scratches, stains, burns, dents, or tears. We also can’t accept a return if it arrives used or damaged due to improper packaging. Please ensure that you pack your return item carefully to avoid any risk of damage during transport. It must still have the tags on it. If the return doesn’t have your address properly indicated, we don’t know it’s from you. Please label it correctly.
7. If the buyer withdraws from the contract, he shall bear the cost of returning the goods to the seller pursuant to § 10 par. 3 of Act. 102/2014 Coll. and if he withdraws from a distance contract, the cost of returning the goods, which, by virtue of its nature, cannot be returned by post in accordance with Article 3 (1). 1 (a) i) of the Consumer Protection Act for Distance Sales.
8. Pursuant to the Act on Consumer Protection in Distance Selling, the Buyer may not withdraw from the Contract the subject of which is in our case:
– the sale of goods made to the specific requirements of the consumer, goods made to measure or goods specifically intended for one consumer, a private ski test
– a paid counseling service completed in full under the previous agreement, ski drilling or ski service
a. A gift or discount voucher can be redeemed to purchase custom goods selected according to the order form at www.forestskis.com by the date specified as the voucher validity date.
b. When ordering the goods, the voucher code is entered in the “Remarks” box and its value is deducted from the value of the purchased goods, or the resulting price is adjusted according to the discount amount. The seller then verifies its validity. After successful verification, the voucher is applied and deactivated.
c. Each voucher is provided with a unique number, expiration date, value, and usage terms.
d. The value of the voucher is shown on each voucher as an amount including VAT.
e. If the total purchase amount is higher than the voucher value, the customer will only pay the rest of the amount. If the total amount is lower than the voucher value, the rest of the value is forfeited without compensation. The buyer can use up to one gift voucher per order.
f. The seller is not responsible for lost, stolen vouchers, or escaped voucher serial numbers. The gift voucher is transferable and can be used by anyone who demonstrates the knowledge of an active unique voucher number when purchasing goods.
g. The voucher is not a security. The gift voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
h. Unless otherwise stated, a gift voucher can only be used to purchase goods, does not include services, postage and other charges.
i. In case of return of the gift voucher, the amount of the goods is refunded by means of a new voucher in the value of the returned goods.