1. For each item sold, a statutory warranty period of 24 months applies. You can use our extended 36-month warranty on our skis against manufacturer defects and workmanship that applies only to the skis’ original owner.
The warranty period begins on receipt of the goods by the buyer. In the event that the claimed goods are delivered by the courier to the buyer, the warranty period starts from the receipt of the goods from the courier.
2. The warranty does not apply to goods that have been mechanically damaged or destroyed by improper handling of the client.
Special 3-year Warranty Program of Forest Skis against manufacturer defects and workmanship that applies only to the skis’ original owner. We make our skis as durable as possible, but the warranty obviously does not cover mechanical damage, impacts, breaks, abnormal rock and rail-induced damage, drops to hard surfaces, improper mounting of the bindings, cosmetic defects such as scratches, chips and dents, sun-faded color, edge oxidation or damage caused by normal wear and tear. Damage to goods must be notified within 48 hours of receiving the shipment by email here
3. Warranty service is provided by the manufacturer (vendor) or distributor by contacting the seller. Address for complaints is: Silberman, s.r.o., Glejárska 7, 03101 Liptovský Mikuláš, Slovakia
4. Complaint shall mean the exercise of liability for defects in goods or services.
Along with the claimed goods, the buyer is obliged to send or send to the seller a copy of the proof of payment of the purchase price, which also serves as a warranty card and to describe the reason for the claim. Without these documents, the matter will not be accepted for complaint. In the description of the reason for the claim, the buyer is obliged to define the claimed facts and rights which he claims against the seller for defect liability.
5. The Seller is obliged to decide on the complaint immediately, in justified cases, no later than 30 days after its delivery.
Buyer may only claim defective (defective, damaged) goods. The buyer is obliged to check the goods immediately after receiving the shipment.
6. The Buyer shall send or deliver the claimed goods in person to the address: Silberman, s.r.o., Glejárska 7, 03101 Liptovský Mikuláš, Slovakia. On the basis of an agreement between the Seller and the Buyer, it is also possible to determine in writing or by telephone another place of receipt of the claimed goods.
7. If the buyer finds any difference between the purchase receipt and the purchased goods (in kind or quantity), or if the buyer did not receive the correctly completed purchase receipt with the purchased goods, he is obliged to do so immediately, but no later than 24 hours after receiving the shipment. inform the seller of this fact by sending an email to the seller’s email address (email@example.com). If he fails to do so and report this fact after the expiry of the aforementioned period, it is up to the seller to consider whether or not to accept such a claim.
8. If it is a defect that can be removed, the Buyer has the right to be removed free of charge, in a timely manner and properly. Instead of removing the defect, the Buyer may request replacement of the item, or if the defect relates only to a part of the item, replacement of the part if the Seller does not incur disproportionate costs due to the price of the goods or the seriousness of the defect.
9. Instead of removing the defect, the seller may always replace the defective goods with impeccable or, if the defect only affects its component, replace the component if this does not cause serious difficulties to the purchaser; if goods are exchanged.
If it is a defect that cannot be removed and prevents the thing from being properly used as a defect-free thing, the buyer has the right to exchange the item or has the right to withdraw from the contract. The same rights belong to the buyer if it is a removable defect, but if the buyer cannot properly use the item for recurrence of the defect after repair or for a number of defects.
10. In the case of damaged goods, the buyer has the right to a reasonable discount on the price of the item.
If the seller sells defective or used goods at a reduced price for this reason, the buyer is not entitled to claim a defect for which the price has been reduced. However, if the goods in question with a reduced price have another (other) defect, unrelated to the reduced price, the buyer has the right to claim instead of the right to exchange goods.
11. If the buyer has the right to exchange goods or the right to withdraw from the contract, it is up to the buyer which of these rights he will exercise. However, once he chooses one of these rights, he can no longer unilaterally change that choice himself.
12. The buyer will be informed about the result of the complaint immediately after the complaint procedure has been completed by telephone or. by e-mail and at the same time a copy of the complaint protocol will be delivered with the claimed goods.
Complaint handling means the termination of the complaint procedure by handing over the repaired goods, replacing the goods, refunding the purchase price of the goods, paying a reasonable discount on the price of the goods, a written request for acceptance of the performance or its justified refusal. The rights of liability for defects cease to exist if they have not been exercised in the above warranty period.